Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Apple Apology

As many of us know, Apple has been under the lime light for the "unprofessional," decision they made involving the price reduction of the Apple iPhone. If I were a public relations practioner, or Steve Jobs, I would issue an apology. Here is what I would say:

"I am here today to apologize to our loyal Apple community. After the much publicized scandel of the Apple iPhone price reduction, it is my sincere apology I offer to those of you who have been affected. By offering the $100.00 rebate, we here at Apple, hope to reconcile any damage that may have been done to our relationship with each and everyone of you. Looking forward, we promise to learn from our mistakes and take you, our loyal customers, into a more positive consideration. Thank you for standing by us, through these difficult times."

No comments: